~♦~The Wings of War~♦~ A Corvid Bird RP- Anyone can join!(Please read title post for more info!)

"And why exactly do you want to be a part of this mission?" Gund asked, his large frame partly envoloped in shadow.

(Sorry, I didn't see your post!)

Brumal stopped, and looked back to Gund, "I feel that having a personal knowledge of the terrain will give me a better understanding of our opponent, and in turn make our plans stronger and more detailed." He explained in a calm and businesslike tone.

(Sorry, I didn't see your post!)

Brumal stopped, and looked back to Gund, "I feel that having a personal knowledge of the terrain will give me a better understanding of our opponent, and in turn make our plans stronger and more detailed." He explained in a calm and businesslike tone.
Gund nodded slowly "You see Brumal, this is why your'e general." He cawed, and turned to walk back to his throne "Oh, and bring your daughter too, teach her something about a real mission." He added

Puck looked at his men "Catch Dimmet and immediately he will be upstairs instead of his prison cell. I am sure he as learned that he hates the cell, so I will show him real grace and allow him to patrol in the rooms.."

Gund nodded slowly "You see Brumal, this is why you're general." He cawed, and turned to walk back to his throne "Oh, and bring your daughter too, teach her something about a real mission." He added

Brumal bowed his head in thanks, then replied, "The experience will be good for her, we will leave at noon." He turned and walked away, taking off into the cold air at the mouth of the cave.

Puck looked at his men "Catch Dimmet and immediately he will be upstairs instead of his prison cell. I am sure he as learned that he hates the cell, so I will show him real grace and allow him to patrol in the rooms.."

(This crow empire is a fickle one!)

Dimmet hit the window with speed, smashing straight through it and shooting out the other side, cutting his face just above his left eye on the glass. He heard citizens yells of alarm as he soared over them, going as fast as he could, blood clouding his vision.

(This crow empire is a fickle one!)

Dimmet hit the window with speed, smashing straight through it and shooting out the other side, cutting his face just above his left eye on the glass. He heard citizens yells of alarm as he soared over them, going as fast as he could, blood clouding his vision.

Cobalt frowned as Dimmet went through the window and picked up his speed, gaining up with Dimmet. He was determined to not let this prisoner escape.

Puck went out the other window and intercepted him in his tracks "We must take Dimmet to the hospital wing, he has a bloody eye"

Puck went out the other window and intercepted him in his tracks "We must take Dimmet to the hospital wing, he has a bloody eye" 

(I'm sorry for questioning your post again, but Dimmet is speeding away from the building, whatever window you go out through, you would still be behind him. And for another thing, even if Puck did somehow intercept him, ravens are much larger than crows, and at the speed Dimmet is going, he couldn't just stop, he would spam into Puck, and most likely Puck would get some bones broken. And anyway, Puck is the crow leader, he can't go endangering himself like that, Cobalt and the guards are already on his tail, and don't worry, they will catch him.)

(Sorry guys, but I'm a stickler for realism, and I'm giving your characters a fair chance at catching him, so give him a fair chance at escaping, please don't just catch him like your character has super strength.)

(Gertrude, if you want to bring your citizen characters in, like maybe Bryn, now would be a good time, with Dimmet trying to escape and all.)

Cobalt frowned as Dimmet went through the window and picked up his speed, gaining up with Dimmet. He was determined to not let this prisoner escape.

Cobalt and the guards were right on Dimmet's tail, so he pulled his wings close to his sides and dove, building speed, flecks blood flying back behind him. He pulled out of the dive just before hitting the ground, flying over the tops of the long grass, his wings sore, and his energy was starting to wane, but he flapped as hard as he could, keeping up his speed.

Back
Top Bottom