~♦~The Wings of War~♦~ A Corvid Bird RP- Anyone can join!(Please read title post for more info!)

(Gertrude, if you want to bring your citizen characters in, like maybe Bryn, now would be a good time, with Dimmet trying to escape and all.)
Cobalt and the guards were right on Dimmet's tail, so he pulled his wings close to his sides and dove, building speed, flecks blood flying back behind him. He pulled out of the dive just before hitting the ground, flying over the tops of the long grass, his wings sore, and his energy was starting to wane, but he flapped as hard as he could, keeping up his speed.

(Sure, thanks!)

Bryn dove.

Her beak was pointed toward the escaping raven as she plummeted, focusing on her target. He was injured. Good, that'll make this easier. Less worrying about a two-ton thug squashing me.

(Sure, thanks!)

Bryn dove.

Her beak was pointed toward the escaping raven as she plummeted, focusing on her target. He was injured. Good, that'll make this easier. Less worrying about a two-ton thug squashing me.

(('Two-ton thug', let me tell you something, missy! Dimmet is a handsome, young, slim raven. Get it? Got it. Good! {Just kidding with ya. :p })

Dimmet heard the whooshing sound of a crow diving after him, and only had enough time to swerve up to his right in a barrel-roll, wings close to his sides. His eyes met Bryn's for an instant, long enough for her to be able to see the desperation in eyes, as he just managed to avoid her first attack, spreading his wings wide to stop the spin and flapping hard to quickly gain altitude. Dimmet's vision impaired by the blood freely flowing from above his eye, and muscles screaming in pain from all the intensive use, after almost two years of disuse, he was fading fast. But, he had gotten this far, and though inside he was tired, frantic, and scared, he wasn't backing down.

"Let me leave! I am innocent, but I'll be guilty of murder if any of you continue to pursue me!!!" Dimmet bellowed, trying to sound as commanding and bloodthirsty as he could muster, and did a pretty good job, especially considering that he was starting to see black spots dance in his vision, threatening to take him into a darkness that would spell the end for him, for if he was recaptured, there was no way he would ever be free again. My last chance, I can't let it pass me by, I have to keep going, I just have to...

Puck heard the cries of Dimmet "Let him go! He is not worthy to be fought this hardy for, Go and pursue the others, We all will then go find some good food to satisfy our hard work"

(('Two-ton thug', let me tell you something, missy! Dimmet is a handsome, young, slim raven. Get it? Got it. Good! {Just kidding with ya.
tongue.png
})

Dimmet heard the whooshing sound of a crow diving after him, and only had enough time to swerve up to his right in a barrel-roll, wings close to his sides. His eyes met Bryn's for an instant, long enough for her to be able to see the desperation in eyes, as he just managed to avoid her first attack, spreading his wings wide to stop the spin and flapping hard to quickly gain altitude. Dimmet's vision impaired by the blood freely flowing from above his eye, and muscles screaming in pain from all the intensive use, after almost two years of disuse, he was fading fast. But, he had gotten this far, and though inside he was tired, frantic, and scared, he wasn't backing down.

"Let me leave! I am innocent, but I'll be guilty of murder if any of you continue to pursue me!!!" Dimmet bellowed, trying to sound as commanding and bloodthirsty as he could muster, and did a pretty good job, especially considering that he was starting to see black spots dance in his vision, threatening to take him into a darkness that would spell the end for him, for if he was recaptured, there was no way he would ever be free again. My last chance, I can't let it pass me by, I have to keep going, I just have to...

(*snort* Hey, Bryn's just a dainty little crow here! {Kidding with you as well – Brynnie there's all muscle! [And yes, she hates it when I call her Brynnie. In a non-schizophrenic way, of course.]})

Oh, sure you're innocent. And I'm a trout! Bryn stayed hot on his tail.

Puck heard the cries of Dimmet "Let him go! He is not worthy to be fought this hardy for, Go and pursue the others, We all will then go find some good food to satisfy our hard work"
((Um, what others? No one else got out, to my knowledge.))
(Oh, I am sorry..)
((No need to say sorry, you didn't do anything wrong!
smile.png
))

(So what's the plan? are they still supposed to leave him alone? {Bryn's actions are pre-order.})

(*snort* Hey, Bryn's just a dainty little crow here! {Kidding with you as well – Brynnie there's all muscle! [And yes, she hates it when I call her Brynnie. In a non-schizophrenic way, of course.]})

Oh, sure you're innocent. And I'm a trout! Bryn stayed hot on his tail.

(So what's the plan? are they still supposed to leave him alone? {Bryn's actions are pre-order.})

(Fine then, if I accept that she's a dainty little crow, then you accept that Dimmet is a handsome, young, slim raven! Deal?! {Dimmet is muscle too! [LOL, I bet she hates it.]})

Dimmet was amazed at the crow leader's words, They are just going to let me go?! No wonder ravens think they can and should destroy the crows, they are weak... He thought with a sense of lose, as if his leaving The Raven Tribe had been for not. With the idea of no one pursuing in mind, his vision starting to go dark, and his muscles crying in pain, he slowed ever so slightly, but not before he had reached the tree line, flying with speed into its dappled light.

(Don't let Bryn listen to the order! Catch that raven!!! {or at least try...})

(Fine then, if I accept that she's a dainty little crow, then you accept that Dimmet is a handsome, young, slim raven! Deal?! {Dimmet is muscle too! [LOL, I bet she hates it.]})

Dimmet was amazed at the crow leader's words, They are just going to let me go?! No wonder ravens think they can and should destroy the crows, they are weak... He thought with a sense of lose, as if his leaving The Raven Tribe had been for not. With the idea of no one pursuing in mind, his vision starting to go dark, and his muscles crying in pain, he slowed ever so slightly, but not before he had reached the tree line, flying with speed into its dappled light.

(Don't let Bryn listen to the order! Catch that raven!!! {or at least try...})

(Bryn, listen to that order? LOL! [Like you wouldn't believe! ;) ])

Sure Puck. I'm just going to take a joy flight, okay dear? Bryn zipped behind. Come out, come out, wherever you are – yes, you! The scumbag raven!

(Bryn, listen to that order? LOL! [Like you wouldn't believe! ;) ])

Sure Puck. I'm just going to take a joy flight, okay dear? Bryn zipped behind. Come out, come out, wherever you are – yes, you! The scumbag raven!

(Haha! Yeah, listen to that one... :p )

Dimmet breathed a sigh of relief, he was free, they had just let him leave, and even though he was on the verge of passing out, he felt almost giddy with happiness. But then he heard the wing beats behind him, a crow had followed, and found him. "You were ordered to let me go, so let me go!" He called back to Bryn over his shoulder, his voice a mixture of anger and desperation, and he couldn't keep a note of pleading from his tone, even though he tried.

Back
Top Bottom