~♦~The Wings of War~♦~ A Corvid Bird RP- Anyone can join!(Please read title post for more info!)

"I won't be silenced!" said Wild trumphantly and then winked at Dimmet to escape

In that moment, Dimmet realized that the only way he was ever getting out of the prison, was if he tried to run for it now. He gave Wild one last look, a look of thanks, a look of apology, a look that said he would come back and get her out. In a flash, he snatched the key ring from the gourd with his beak and took off, speeding over Cobalt and shooting up the passage that the crow had come down.

(Should I just make up what the place is like and how he gets out, or do you have any lay out in mind?)

"I won't be silenced!" said Wild trumphantly and then winked at Dimmet to escape

In that moment, Dimmet realized that the only way he was ever getting out of the prison, was if he tried to run for it now. He gave Wild one last look, a look of thanks, a look of apology, a look that said he would come back and get her out. In a flash, he snatched the key ring from the gourd with his beak and took off, speeding over Cobalt and shooting up the passage that the crow had come down.

(Should I just make up what the place is like and how he gets out, or do you have any lay out in mind?)

Cobalt saw Dimmet fly over him . He was a little shocked a prisoner would make a such a move. He commanded the guards,"You three stay here. The rest of you follow me. That prisoner is not to escape!" He launched himself into the air and flew after Dimmet.

Cobalt saw Dimmet fly over him . He was a little shocked a prisoner would make a such a move. He commanded the guards,"You three stay here. The rest of you follow me. That prisoner is not to escape!" He launched himself into the air and flew after Dimmet.
as Cobalt lauched Wild bit his talon.

Dimmet heard Cobalt's command and flew as fast as he could, wings close to his sides and arrow-dynamic, there was no room to fully extend them, but that didn't matter, he was faster this way. Other captives in their cells called encouragments and directions to get out as he speed by, there were two passages leading off of the main one ahead, and listening to their directions, he made a sharp turn down the right one.

as Cobalt lauched Wild bit his talon.

Dimmet heard Cobalt's command and flew as fast as he could, wings close to his sides and arrow-dynamic, there was no room to fully extend them, but that didn't matter, he was faster this way. Other captives in their cells called encouragments and directions to get out as he speed by, there were two passages leading off of the main one ahead, and listening to their directions, he made a sharp turn down the right one.

Cobalt quickly kicked Wild off and pursued after Dimmet. He ordered the guards who had followed him to split up and he had four of them stay with him. Cobalt was starting to catch up with Dimmet.

Back
Top Bottom