..✺..GAME OVER..✺.. The RP!

Josh laughed and started walking towards the glow. As he rounded the corner he looked for what was causing it. "Wow, look at that!" he said as he stared at a bright blue gem that sparkled from the glowing crystals around it.

(The 2nd gem.)

Josh laughed and started walking towards the glow. As he rounded the corner he looked for what was causing it. "Wow, look at that!" he said as he stared at a bright blue gem that sparkled from the glowing crystals around it. (The 2nd gem.)
Cayden stared at it and said, "Oh, now that is gorgeous!" She then looked around and returned her attention to the gem. "What do we do now? Is this the end of this level? Or is this one like the other in the outer cave?" She asked curiously.

"I'm not sure but I hope this is the end of the level." He said and walked over to it. He looked at it for a minute, then tried to grab it. The moment he touched it the cave walls started fading away. Then he looked down and like last time starting with his paws he was disappearing too. He then fell to the ground and everything went black.

Last edited:
"I'm not sure but I hope this is the end of the level." He said and walked over to it. He looked at it for a minute, then tried to grab it. The moment he touched it the cave walls started fading away. Then he looked down and like last time starting with his paws he was disappearing too. He then fell to the ground and everything went black.

Cayden crouched down as everything went black. Scared of what was to come.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom