..✺..GAME OVER..✺.. The RP!

Dawn looked from one to the other then around the cave and sniffed "I doubt anything lives here, the only thing you can smell is dirt" She said in reference too the bear question

Arwen looked to Dawn and shook her head then looked around again and frowned "Even as a wolf, I am still smaller" she said as if to herself

Dawn looked from one to the other then around the cave and sniffed "I doubt anything lives here, the only thing you can smell is dirt" She said in reference too the bear question

Arwen looked to Dawn and shook her head then looked around again and frowned "Even as a wolf, I am still smaller" she said as if to herself
"That's good. I've never seen a bear in real live. I would hate to see my first one here." Kim said.

"That's good. I've never seen a bear in real live. I would hate to see my first one here." Kim said.
Dawn chuckled and nodded "Yeah, seeing them in real life is something else. But most times if you leave them alone, they will leave you alone."

"Good." Brett quietly said "Be sure not to tell the others. It will be hard to keep everyone safe if something goes wrong." Brett said.
Josh nodded and went to find a spot to sleep.
Dawn chuckled and nodded "Yeah, seeing them in real life is something else. But most times if you leave them alone, they will leave you alone."
"Good, I just hope it's the same in here..." Kim said unsure.

Sam laid down in the caveaway from everyone else. She had a few friends here sometimes they hung out with people she didn't necessarily know or like.

Nic sat by the mouth of the cave and looked out. He wondered about how they would get home. Were pretty large for a pack so we're fairly safe. That is, if this is a normal forest...
Khali looked over at Sam. She rested her head .
~~~~~
Natalie smiled at Nic. "Hey.'' She said.

Back
Top Bottom