..✺..GAME OVER..✺.. The RP!

[quote me="ducky 13" url="/t/947032/game-over-the-rp/330#post_14645386"]"What do you mean?" She asked tilting her head[/quote]
"Having studied the world of wolves so long, your practically think like one already. So what do you think about the whole situation, how long before the wolf instincts kick in and take over." Cayden clarified.

Name:Rein
Crush:is really shy won't say
History:to be role played
Personality:quiet,smart,inquisitive,thoughtful and helpful
Username:poult
Other:do not push her buttons
Code word:game on
Picture/Description:always in white clothing

Accepted!
bun.gif

"Are you proposing a fight?"said Fritz an evil grin came across his very toothy mouth.

Edith sees them arguing. "Seriously, you are just acting like a bunch of toddlers. Just give it up, already. If we hurt each other it'll make things worse." She said angrily to Fritz.

Cameron glared at Fritz. He Snarled.

Josh growled. It seemed like everything was going wrong and he couldn't stop it. " Look we are all in the same situation! I don't care if you don't like us but the only way for us to get out of here is if we work together and if you go around treating all of us like this then you'll never get out!" He said taking out his anger on Fritz.

"Who said I wanted to leave?"he growled with his stupid devil of a grin and pinned his ears,bristled his fur and stood he couldn't be happier.
(Also to ColorParakeet)

Last edited:
Arwen looked to him and stood, her tail wagging as she made her way outside the cave "Yeah"

Dawn walked over to Brett and looked out the entrance to the forest beyond. "What was the game about?" She asked curiously. She had been invited late, and hadn't paid much attention before

Back
Top Bottom