..✺..GAME OVER..✺.. The RP!

Cayden, saw the eagle coming at her and thought, "Me and my big mouth! Just shut up, Cayden and focus!!" She scolded herself. She had watched lions attack and kill vultures once. But this thing was way bigger then a vulture and more formidable, too! So she decided to try the wing connect trick, it ether worked or it didn't. So she fully expanded her right claws. That way, as she flung her paw out, with lightning fast speed, where it made contact. velocity and force, would send the claws in deep, to gain purchase on the muscles and joints. She then ripped it down, sending the Eagle off balance long enough that it's downward momentum, made it hit the ledge hard. She tried to grab the middle of it's back, only to have it's razor sharp beak almost get her eye. No way, was she going to be able to get any closer to it. She told herself: Good thing, she still had her claws embedded in it's wing and it couldn't take off. Bad thing, now she was stuck to a very large and very angry eagle!

Last edited:
Cayden, saw the eagle coming at her and thought," Me and my big mouth! Just shut up, Cayden and focus!!" She scolded herself. She had watched lions attack and kill vultures once. But this thing was way bigger then a vulture and more formidable, too! So she decided to try the wing connect trick, it ether worked or it didn't. So she fully expanded her right claws. That way as she flung her paw out, with lightning fast speed, where it made contact. velocity and force, would send the claws in deep, to gain purchase on the muscles and joints. She then ripped it down, sending the Eagle off balance long enough that it's downward momentum, made it hit the ledge hard. She tried to grab the middle of it's back, only to have it's razor sharp beak almost get her eye. No way, was she going to be able to get any closer to it. She told herself: Good thing, she still had her claws embedded in it's wing and it couldn't take off. Bad thing, now she was stuck to a very large and very angry eagle!

"Come on, it's a bird!" Micheal said. "Do you want me to help you?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom