➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I'm willing, if others join and I don't have to take half! But I'm wondering how useful it will be, if the specific ingredients change frequently depending on season and cost specifics? Or is that why they give min and max, so that they can mess with ingredients and still have the same analysis?
The actually "ingredients" do change and are not the same per each bag. Meaning I can buy a certain brand name bag of feed here and you buy the same brand name bag of feed but our two feed will be different as far as the ingredients used.
I am pretty sure the guaranteed analysis does not change.
It's not that I don't care about the ingredients used to make the feed, for this project, I just want the guaranteed analysis info for the proteins and vitamins and minerals and such.

@KikisGirls
This more like what a feed ingredients list should look like. Lol

Screenshot_20180521-121503.png
Screenshot_20180521-121509.png

Me:
"Hey your feed label sucks. I think it should list exact amounts of all vitamins and minerals. Can you give me the specifics for the follow feeds you make."
:confused:

Kiki, the more details they give, the less flexibility they have. USDA/FDA label guidelines are really tough in one sense, but lax in others. If you print it, you have to live up to it, but if you don't print it then that's ok.

Back
Top Bottom