➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I know I am always changing the subject, however I have to share this because I am so excited. DD just told me her friend has a new boy friend, Tony Domino (Fats Domino's grandson) Those of you who know me, know I love Fats Domino. I am so excited, that's so cool. May Antoine "Fats" Domino rest in peace. Can't wait to meet Tony!!!:wee

She passed away peacefully this morning.
Her mouth was full of mucous and she had a very hard time breathing. It was for the best because she was declining despite my efforts.

Cyprus has been trying her hardest to rehabilitate her bird, Lindi, from tube feeding to CPR, but she didn't make it. She will be sending her body for necropsy and getting rid of the rest of the flock.

Thank you guys for informing me. I'm so sorry this happened, I know you tried your best :hugs:hugs

I know I am always changing the subject, however I have to share this because I am so excited. DD just told me her friend has a new boy friend, Tony Domino (Fats Domino's grandson) Those of you who know me, know I love Fats Domino. I am so excited, that's so cool. May Antoine "Fats" Domino rest in peace. Can't wait to meet Tony!!!:wee
That’s super cool! :woot I wish her good luck in that adventure! It’s always exciting to find things like that out. :)

Real, live predators? Not CGI? Wow that is just awful! How did it ever get approved?
Real predators, no CGI. Apparently it was originally a Japanese film student project, and the footage was later pieced together with narrative added to make the movie. There were no regulations and many animals were harmed in the making.

Back
Top Bottom