➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

This is the one I buy buy at the orange store.
For some reason I'm not seeing on the HD website right now.
Screenshot_20200227-194335.png

Thank you.
I think wood chips are my only option. I will essentially be raising them on my covered porch until they're big enough to move into my MIL's coop.
See if you can get pelletized pine bedding. You still have to give them chick grit, but I think grit is a good idea regardless. The pellets are too big to eat, and by the time they break down, they'll already have figured out what's food and what's not. That's not to say they won't eat it anyway.

Or you could use play sand and scoop the poo out with a litter box scoop as needed.

I will probably go with peat moss and chick grit. I'd prefer the horse stall pellets but we are using foldable playpen panels and I think they will spill out the holes.
I used up my newspaper stash for painting. Lol.
Anyway, I don't think the poults arrive for another two weeks. MIL is bad at communicating. Wonder where the ginger gets it from?
Thanks all.

Some water main broke yesterday.
Everything is either shut down today or half open.
IMG_20200228_082143.jpg

The only thing that was avay was something called cold brew.
I'm heading back home to doctor it up with ice and to water it down some do I don't die.
IMG_20200228_082326.jpg

Some water main broke yesterday.
Everything is either shut down today or half open.
View attachment 2037591

The only thing that was avay was something called cold brew.
I'm heading back home to doctor it up with ice and to water it down some do I don't die.
View attachment 2037593
On the news they said all of Houston is under a boil order
So don't drink your tap water or ice made from it

I had to set one of my Bobwhite boys free yesterday, the others were trying to kill him..... I wasn't sure how a release would go, but he was gone, out of there, never looked back!

It's passed time for me to have their new pen fixed, I just need a couple nice warm days, is that too much to ask?

Back
Top Bottom