➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

As I was digging a hole for a tomato plant, I was not expecting to find this in the garden.
Tiger Salamander
full

full

It calmed down once I gave it a bath
full

full

full

I tossed it in the pond where it can play with the fishies.
full

full

It is only about one third the size of ones that I have found previously.

As I was digging a hole for a tomato plant, I was not expecting to find this in the garden.
Tiger Salamander
full

full

It calmed down once I gave it a bath
full

full

full

I tossed it in the pond where it can play with the fishies.
full

full

It is only about one third the size of ones that I have found previously.
Such a little cutie! :love :love :love

Well.... this just happened. Ok, it was about 20 mins ago but close enough. Hubby went out the front to go down to lock up the chickens ducks when he heard it. He had me come out the back door because that is where it was coming from. He went back in to get a flashlight, bat (if non lethal was needed) and his gun (in case lethal was needed). Then we hear our neighbors from the top of the hill (with the damn cows that I complain about lol) in the woods. I told my hubby, I am hearing the neighbors. He shines his flashlight trying to find whatever was making that noise. They yell out to him/us. They say, y’all hear that? Like duh! She yells, that’s a bobcat call, ours are all accounted for. Then I have a brief flash of anger because oh yeah, they have bobcats. Grrr! Ok, push that aside... need to focus. They make their way down to us. I go put up the chickens and ducks while they chat. She thinks it is a mating call. So obviously their bobcats are attracting other flipping bobcats. Lovely. Today has been a very aggravating day for lots of reasons and that is the cherry on top. I’m gonna go pretend to drink tea and try to relax and have some laughs. I need it. :barnie

Well.... this just happened. Ok, it was about 20 mins ago but close enough. Hubby went out the front to go down to lock up the chickens ducks when he heard it. He had me come out the back door because that is where it was coming from. He went back in to get a flashlight, bat (if non lethal was needed) and his gun (in case lethal was needed). Then we hear our neighbors from the top of the hill (with the damn cows that I complain about lol) in the woods. I told my hubby, I am hearing the neighbors. He shines his flashlight trying to find whatever was making that noise. They yell out to him/us. They say, y’all hear that? Like duh! She yells, that’s a bobcat call, ours are all accounted for. Then I have a brief flash of anger because oh yeah, they have bobcats. Grrr! Ok, push that aside... need to focus. They make their way down to us. I go put up the chickens and ducks while they chat. She thinks it is a mating call. So obviously their bobcats are attracting other flipping bobcats. Lovely. Today has been a very aggravating day for lots of reasons and that is the cherry on top. I’m gonna go pretend to drink tea and try to relax and have some laughs. I need it. :barnie
They have bobcats?

Do they need permits or something for them
I would think so. They have been getting into exotics. They have crested porcupine, fisher cat, wallaby, swan, peacocks, mandarin and wood ducks and a bunch more stuff. She specifically mentioned last night that the first thing she did was check her pens (I have not seen her setup so I don't know what it looks like) to make sure all were accounted for. They have 7 of them. And she also mentioned about how her females were in heat at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom