שּׂFairies and Elvesשּׂ

Do you like this role play?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Anurati glances up at the princess, not knowing who she was, only that she was their to help. Emotions calming as she sees it may not be over yet, she stands excitedly, "Yes, a gardener or healer or anybody who knows wildflowers. They are yellow with a yellow center. We can save some of them if we hurry!"

Last edited:
Then Princess ran to the gardener."do you know of a yellow flower with a yellow center? she asked."yes" "do you grow any of them?""yes" "then hurry and go get some!" yelled Violet!"On my way!" said the gardener. Then 2 minutes later he came back with an arm full of yellow flowers. "Will these help?" asked Violet

Anurati inspected the flowers briefly, "Since they are fresh it will take a little more. Take several flowers to each person and tell them to chew thoroughly and swallow. They are bitter but they must do it now to live!"

Anurati grabed some flowers and began administering to the sick as quickly as she could, trying to save as many people as possible.

Ash was riding a horse throe the woods on the way to pultra. "Soon, i must leave you with a commoner." he said to the horse. Then soon he was on foot, right outside the pultra border. Then he disguised himself. Then asked a commoner what the loud sound that he heard."Did you not hear? a elf poisoned the entire soldiers army." said the commoner."really! you don't say." thought Ash. "I'm going to see if i can help." then when he reached the castle. things were in disarray. Then he saw 2 girls and a boy, stuffing the soldiers mouths with bright yellow flowers. He went over to them."can i help?" he asked. "Sure." said the first younger looking girl.

Ash was riding a horse throe the woods on the way to pultra. "Soon, i must leave you with a commoner." he said to the horse. Then soon he was on foot, right outside the pultra border. Then he disguised himself. Then asked a commoner what the loud sound that he heard."Did you not hear? a elf poisoned the entire soldiers army." said the commoner."really! you don't say." thought Ash. "I'm going to see if i can help." then when he reached the castle. things were in disarray. Then he saw 2 girls and a boy, stuffing the soldiers mouths with bright yellow flowers. He went over to them."can i help?" he asked. "Sure." said the first younger looking girl.

(Isn't that kind of betraying the elves, helping the enemy?:p)

Anurati glanced at the new stranger. "Any who haven't been treated needs to chew and swallow several flowers." Glancing at the diminishing supply, she hollered at the boy, " We are almost out! Go fetch an armload more flowers to treat the rest!"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom