שּׂFairies and Elvesשּׂ

Do you like this role play?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
"No,Thank you!" Said Violet."With out you our soldiers would have died." she said. "Now, where is that boy, I want to thank him for helping us!"

At the moment violet said that, Ash was in the castle. he asked a servant if there was anything new going on. The servant happened to be Odette.

Anurati pointed, "I saw him over there a while ago."
Going to the mess tent to see about helping get food for the sick soldiers, Anurati could tell by the smell that the food was tainted. Immediately she yelled at the cook, "Dump the pot and clean it! That is where the poison came from!"

The cook instantly dumped the pot over. And began to scrub it.
Jay saw a girl yelling to the cook that the pot was poisoned. "she must be a healer." he thought. So he walked up to her,"Excuse me, but if you are a healer, can you tell me if this ring has poison in it?"

King Princeps waited. This was a hectic day, and now they defiantly didn't have enough soldiers. When the elves found out, there was no doubt they'd attack without warning.

Name: Sarkra
Kingdom: Pulchra
Place in kingdom: Princess (If that place is still availible)
Personality: Pretty, strong, free willed, kind but firm.
History: Born in the castle and enjoys galloping fast in her Unicorn form.
Picture/description: Light blonde hair with dark brown streaks running down. Fair skin and a black beauty mark on her upper left cheek. A pointy nose.
Animal form (If it's a fairy): Pheonix

Back
Top Bottom