šŸ„š Shipped egg hatch-along

BrittnyChicks

Songster
Jan 9, 2023
"Can shipped eggs be hatched?"
A question asked by anonymous.

Saturday 19th February 09:00A.M :jumpy
Hi all!

I'm doing a small experiment, to see if shipped eggs hatch! I'm ordering 1 pack of fertile quail eggs (26x).
The eggs were ordered last night, and came today morning. I don't reckon it was outside for too long, got the eggs inside as soon as I woke up.

I've never tried hatching shipped eggs before, and I'm super excited! Going to document stages of development, so that it can be used for other people hatching quail eggs. My most recent hatch-along, lockdown eggs, I think I'll do it on this post.
On the reviews, quite a few people had managed to hatch many quails!
This is my fourth attempt hatching eggs, so far, in all my attempts, none hatched.

Fingers (and toes) crossed this will be the batch!
Feel free to update us about your eggs/hatch here!
Or, you can start from Day 0 or whatever day your on as well!
The more the merrier!

Updates every 0-12 hours!

Where or how do you get that kind of fast egg shipment? And yes, shipped eggs can be hatched, hatch rates can vary depending on how they were handled in shipping.
I got the eggs from my countries kind of food website, it was labeled as fertile quail eggs.
Food tends to be something called "rocket delivery or rocket fresh".

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
I have the three eggs that are on Day 16, the two eggs I've been seeing movement in, HAVE INTERNALLY PIPPED! :wee
I'm so happy!! This is the first internal pip I've ever had!
The other egg, which I haven't been seeing movement since Day 13 or something, hasn't pipped. But I'm giving it a few more days.

Back
Top Bottom