1 Doz. Silkie Eggs or 1 doz black tail japanese bantam Eggs

SouthernChicka8

Chirping
7 Years
May 13, 2012
SOUTHERN TEXAS
Hi, I have some silkie eggs I would like to trade for eggs of another type. Not too sure what I am looking for but if you would like silkie eggs message me! I hatched out 9 out of 12, 2 weeks ago. Babies are doing wonderful. I have them inside where I can keep an eye on them.

Also have Black Tailed White Japanese Bantam eggs Available as well. I have a doz in the incubator. Set to hatch on monday the 2nd.

Last edited:
I would love to trade. I have a lot of large breeds Ameracauna, leghorn, RIR, Astrolorps, Orpingtons, ect. and I have EE bantams that are laying like crazy.
What are you wanting?

I have a blue black americana roo with me EE hens I hatch all blue or black chicks would love some Japanese let me know what you think I can send pics if you want thanks

Sorry havent been on byc for awhile. I dont have the japanese bantams anymore. I ended up trading them for a pair of frizzles so maybe in the future ill have sizzle eggs :)

I am from Central Ohio (Delaware, OH) and have been looking for White Black Tailed Jap Bantams for some time. I currently have two hens and one rooster. Did any of your eggs hatch? If they did I would be interested in purchasing 4-6 chicks.
Thank you
Don
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom