10 weeks old

LeoneB

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 28, 2014
HI all,
So, my chickens are now 10 weeks old and I still have NO idea at all if they are boys or girls, I was hoping with a few pictures, someone might be able to help. I know I have at least one boy as he is starting to crow (sounds a bit like a cat lol) but I seem to miss it every morning.
Anyway - a few pics for you. oh, they are just a mixed breed - Dad being Plymouth Rock /faverolle cross. Mums a mix of Araucana, Sussex, Ancona and maybe a Jap Bantam..

HI all,
So, my chickens are now 10 weeks old and I still have NO idea at all if they are boys or girls, I was hoping with a few pictures, someone might be able to help. I know I have at least one boy as he is starting to crow (sounds a bit like a cat lol) but I seem to miss it every morning.
Anyway - a few pics for you. oh, they are just a mixed breed - Dad being Plymouth Rock /faverolle cross. Mums a mix of Araucana, Sussex, Ancona and maybe a Jap Bantam..

The bird on the left in this photo looks like your only pullet to me.

The bird on the left in the 2nd photo and the bird on the left in the 2nd-to-last photo are your only two possible pullets.

I will try and get individual pics of them all... watch this space :)

well that's easier said than done... I tried to get a some more pics, let me know if any of these are any more conclusive (to having pullets, instead of cockerels)lol

Back
Top Bottom