100 Pictures of Our Flocks: A Community Picture Project

My girls love to come in for coffee in the morning...Kiki the kitty in the background getting out of the way, and I'm hiding under the covers

I think I might have some. I was thinking this could go with cutest stink eye or something else... A close up. This is one of my Buff Orpingtons first eggs The man of the flock. Fuzzy/fluffy butt! Kinda dirty.... sorry Fluffing it out! Follow the leader or something.. ZOMBIE! A handsom man A pretty lady. Thats all I got.... sorry if any of them are before March 1... I didn't check... Thought I would share
None of them appear to be from before March 1 by the dates on the pictures, so I'm relying on your honesty here. If you think there are some from before March 1, please let me know which ones so that I can add the ones that qualify for the project. :) Thanks.

My girls love to come in for coffee in the morning...Kiki the kitty in the background getting out of the way, and I'm hiding under the covers

I'm guessing you mean this picture to be entered in 24. house chickens? I am going to go ahead and enter it under that theme, so let me know if you want it to be moved to a different theme. :)

Last edited:
None of them appear to be from before March 1 by the dates on the pictures, so I'm relying on your honesty here. If you think there are some from before March 1, please let me know which ones so that I can add the ones that qualify for the project.
smile.png
Thanks.
Im pretty sure that these were after march 1 because I remember taking these pictures the same day I got my chicks.... which was on the 8...

Last edited:
Here are the new pictures I took today!!

The prettiest egg basket! They are all different colors! 1 Buff Orpington egg, 1 Blue Orpington egg, and 1 Splash Maran egg

A broody hen glare!

A really fuzzy/fluffy butt!!!

A bird silhouette

Thats all I got today...

Im pretty sure that these were after march 1 because I remember taking these pictures the same day I got my chicks.... which was on the 8...
As long as you're sure, then I'm adding them. :) Thanks for entering.
I also have some more pictures! I took them today! Is it ok for me to put them on here?
You may enter as many as you'd like. I'm accepting entries from 3 different people for each theme so that everyone can have the chance to enter. :)
Here are the new pictures I took today!! The prettiest egg basket! They are all different colors! 1 Buff Orpington egg, 1 Blue Orpington egg, and 1 Splash Maran egg A broody hen glare! A really fuzzy/fluffy butt!!! A bird silhouette Thats all I got today...
Adding! :D ETA: We now have all the entries we need for fuzzy butts! Thanks for your entries! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom