IMG_6508.jpeg
    534.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6510.jpeg
    IMG_6510.jpeg
    519.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6511.jpeg
    IMG_6511.jpeg
    495 KB · Views: 4
9 is definitely a pullet, 11 is def a roo. As for the others I’m hoping 8 is a hen also. I’ve got a bearded hen that looks just like it. My wife said “that must be beardo’s baby” haha

I look forward to seeing what color olive the welsummer overlays on our bluebells!

9 is definitely a pullet, 11 is def a roo. As for the others I’m hoping 8 is a hen also. I’ve got a bearded hen that looks just like it. My wife said “that must be beardo’s baby” haha

I look forward to seeing what color olive the welsummer overlays on our bluebells!
Based on the red shoulders of #8 I was thinking cockerel, but chickens love to prove me wrong all the time.

I love that traditional partridge pattern on #9, that and black and white easter eggers are my favs.

Reviving this because In the next weeks I’m gonna get rid of the cockerels and I’d like to get one more photo session/opinion on them before they go. It’s been another week or two so in the next couple days I’ll post more. The one I’m really holding out on is 8 I have a hen that looks identical. So I’ll def get another pic of that one at the very least to see if any developments have occurred since

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom