**12+ Blue/Black/Splash AMERAUCANA** BUY IT NOW

Lark Rise

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2011
East Central Georgia
** Buy it Now ** 12 + BBS Ameraucana for $20.
Priority Shipping+ Delivery Confirmation is $16

These are eggs from my blue roo over blue and black hens, so the offspring will be blue/black/splash.

Blue x Black = 50% Blue,50% Black
Blue x Blue = 50% Blue, 25% Black, 25% Splash

The eggs are about a C9 on the Ameraucana Breeders Club egg color reference chart at the beginning of the laying cycle.

I accept paypal.

Because shipping and incubation are beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your hatch, however, I will pack very carefully, wrapping each egg individually and double boxing.

Thanks for looking!
smile.png

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks publicly. I received some of these amazing eggs during our heat wave of 100+ temps and still had an 80% hatch rate. Now, I should also admit that this was my first hatch in a new incubator, and it was my first hatch in about 10 years, and it was my second hatch ever. Lots of things should have combined to give me a poor hatch rate, but instead I have a bunch of the most beautiful fluffy chicks running around. Lark Rise does a wonderful job of packing and shipping the eggs, not a single scratch or dent in the box. The chicks are also very social; they're always coming to the edge of the brooder to see what we're doing. I am pleased as punch and I would order again from her in a second. In fact, .... No, no, no I can't. Not yet anyway!

Back
Top Bottom