12 Buff Brahma hatching eggs Standard size

Fowl Visions

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Keystone Heights, FL
Up for auction is Buff Brahma hatching eggs plus shipping. Eggs have been tested fertile. Eggs will ship the following Monday after auction end. Payment accepted via paypal to [email protected].
23003_buff-brahma-quartet.jpg

23003_buff-brahma-baby-chicks2-5-.jpg

23003_buff-brahma-at-fair-cockere.jpg

23003_buff-brahma-pullet-at-fair.jpg

Quote:
My light brahmas lay the most consistent of the three varieties I carry. Personality is no different...they are all very docile and inquisitive.

Quote:
My light brahmas lay the most consistent of the three varieties I carry. Personality is no different...they are all very docile and inquisitive.

On average, what is the laying rate?

Quote:

I have seven girls and I'm getting about five eggs a day compared to my lights (6) that give me an egg consistently everyday.

Quote:

I have seven girls and I'm getting about five eggs a day compared to my lights (6) that give me an egg consistently everyday.

I have 6 Light Brahma hens and get 4-5 eggs a day. Sounds pretty consistant across the breed.

Where did your birds originate from?

Sorry to ask so many questions. Trying to make an informed decision before I add another "color". Thank you for the information.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom