12 dead birds and charges filed *update 1st court date today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Me too, Jody. As you know, I've been very supportive of your thread and cause from the beginning. We lost a very valuable hen (to us) to a stray dog. I hope, however, that the extra activity on your thread will attract more to read it and lend support. Can't wait for pic's of your hatchings.

Sky~

I also apologise Jody,
Can I claim ADHD???

I do come to this thread to see what is going on with your neighbors and their dogs,
I am hoping, along with everyone here, that all goes in your favor.

SO...Are her dogs climbing out the window? What does she mean by "We try to keep them in, but they get out anyway!" If they cant controll them any more than that they shouldnt have them!

OOhhhh forgive me...
fl.gif
while we wait please enjoy this public travel announcement....
PLEASE go visit India. I LOVE India. I do not know about blue waters that must be on the coast I only saw the brownest grossest water ever. I do know that there are beautiful people there!! I was in Bangalore and Balari about 6 or more years ago. If I ever get the chance to travel that far again I will go there. We visited a place where women were being taught a new trade so they could be relieved of duty to the men who would come and go as they wanted, they were not paid for the work they did. They were married to a goddess at like 13 and served the rest of their lives. The women were so thankful. I just loved the kids there. The people were amazing. Sometimes scary, I did get grabbed on a shopping trip, but if you have a wonderful guide this is an awesome place to go. There is just so much to see. One block they are living in palaces the next in cardboard boxes. It is such an experience, Go! I know it doesn’t all sound pleasant but it will change you, and you could change them. I saw one thing that simply amazed me, we were in one of those villages you see in those send the kids money commercials, sponsor the kids something… and all around their village was empty available land, but do you know where they put their garbage??? Outside their doors, they used the streets as bathrooms, and I just couldn’t wrap my head around why when they had all this land, when there were simple things they could do to change their lives and the lives of their children so they did not have to live that way. I am not sure if it did not occur to them, if no one pointed it out, they were just stuck in habit/tradition…. But when you live that way change is hard. That is why it always amazes me when they say we should be done in Iraq, it isn’t just about military maneuvers, an oppressed people for so many years, a few months isn’t going to be enough to help them find a better way of life so the terror doesn’t start all over again for them. In India diamonds, prescription drugs, and fabrics are all great buys there among other things. So GO!! It is an experience you will not forget. So well worth it. It sounds like medial care while you are there is a good idea also!

We now return you to the regularly scheduled wait for the justice system to work in the peoples favor for once…..and for pictures of the peeps!
duc.gif

Quote:
Me too, Jody. As you know, I've been very supportive of your thread and cause from the beginning. We lost a very valuable hen (to us) to a stray dog. I hope, however, that the extra activity on your thread will attract more to read it and lend support. Can't wait for pic's of your hatchings.

Sky~

No problem. It keeps it all interesting. BTW I read the story on your web site about the boy you took in. He looks like a great young man.

Quote:

Sky~

No problem. It keeps it all interesting. BTW I read the story on your web site about the boy you took in. He looks like a great young man.

Hi Jody,

Yes, it does keep it all interesting. I'm glad you watched the video. Cary is a very special young man, for sure. There's another one there too of another boy, Donal, pretending to do "Discovery Chanel." He's looking for the "Cave Mans," and you'll have to watch close to see if one appears. It was made on the spur of the moment by the kids. I wasn't even around.
big_smile.png
Donal was supposed to be dead two years ago of childhood tuberculosis, but Indian Ayurvedic treatment for one year saved his life. His pet name is "Buster," and he lives up to his name.

Thanks, and we're anxiously awaiting those photos of your peeps.

Sky~

Last edited:
P1010467.jpg

P1010469.jpg

P1010465.jpg

These are my new babies. Two are from eggs taken out of the fridge. Two are JG's, and one is a JG cross. The cross came out of a Silkie egg. I guess my Silkie was having an affair with my JG roo, because it sure doesn't look like a Silkie. The chick was so huge, I don't know how it fit in the egg. They don't replace the birds that were killed by the dogs, but they help a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom