12 dead birds and charges filed *update 1st court date today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go girl!! Hope it all works out.
thumbsup.gif

I live right in town ,s o we cant shoot anything the park is on one side and house all around .& you can't shoot in town .we only 1/4 mile from the towns intersection.

Last edited:
Write to as many newpapers in your town
and get all the publicity you can
this may make more people
aware, there is a dog that does as as much damage
as he choses.
and the owner dosent care.
I would put a sign in my front yard
advertizing the dogs behavior. Good luck.

HorseJody a regular Erin Brokovich! I have a question for you please? Would you consider putting together a synopsis of your steps and resourses and posting it? If others could follow your path more dog owners would learn to be more responsable. More lawyers/prosocuters might do their jobs. Less chickens might get killed. Thanks

Quote:
GOD help us all!!!!!
roll.png
Um, obviously they assume they are innocent before proven guilty....too bad all of the issues are not treated this way. Selective innocense!

Hi J,

Unless I missed your point, the COURT and JUDGMENT assumes them innocent until proven guilty. The GALLERY (that's us) assumes whatever of the facts we know and we're not supposed to throw the stones before or after the judgment. That's the court and the executioner's jobs.

However, the PROSECUTOR is not to assume them innocent at all or there would be no way to file complaints against people and we'd be back to the dueling stages in society again. Jody has not only made a good case, she has a good case, and she's showing the public servants whose duty it is to provide the wheels of justice are either noobs or just trying to weed out a nuisance case from the real McCoy. It's surely okay to get rid of the nuisance cases and perhaps they are just prodding her to do what she needs to do to prosecute her own case.

She will get justice, because it's deserved, and .... SHE's a very squeaky wheel.

Go Jody!

Sky~

Yes, skyrider, you got the complete jist of it. Tongue in cheek. I was saying the same as you. The prosecuter is doing their job all wrong! She is a very good squeaky wheel with a posse behind her! There are very good suggestions on here to help her out! GO GIRL GO!!!

i'm so sorry about the loss of your chickens i had that happended to my flock but they killed every single one of mine
sad.png

Quote:
Hi J,

Unless I missed your point, the COURT and JUDGMENT assumes them innocent until proven guilty. The GALLERY (that's us) assumes whatever of the facts we know and we're not supposed to throw the stones before or after the judgment. That's the court and the executioner's jobs.

However, the PROSECUTOR is not to assume them innocent at all or there would be no way to file complaints against people and we'd be back to the dueling stages in society again. Jody has not only made a good case, she has a good case, and she's showing the public servants whose duty it is to provide the wheels of justice are either noobs or just trying to weed out a nuisance case from the real McCoy. It's surely okay to get rid of the nuisance cases and perhaps they are just prodding her to do what she needs to do to prosecute her own case.

She will get justice, because it's deserved, and .... SHE's a very squeaky wheel.

Go Jody!

Sky~

Yes, skyrider, you got the complete jist of it. Tongue in cheek. I was saying the same as you. The prosecuter is doing their job all wrong! She is a very good squeaky wheel with a posse behind her! There are very good suggestions on here to help her out! GO GIRL GO!!!

YES, JODY! Do you hear that? WE are your posse!

Let's hear them squeaks and peeps! (We just got seven new peeps, ourselves!)
thumbsup.gif

Sky~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom