12 dead birds and charges filed *update 1st court date today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creeeeak.... sqeeeeeeak.....griiiiiind...
Good going, congrats on having the idiot actually pursue this on a "not guilty" plea! Altho I'm self-employed and would lose out big when called for jury duty, I have to say that a case like yours would make me itch to throw things at your lovely neighbor. I said it before, and I'll say it again.... Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed anything but grass.... And perhaps the human gene pool could use some chlorine in this case. Be sure all your neighbors show up for the next court date, and keep us posted. Renewing my CHL.... let me know when you can ship your neighbors (or their dogs) to TX, and I'll find a "fear for my life" when I see them!
smack.gif

I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Jody
sad.png

One thing that comes to mind.. they're backyard breeders. Do you have any idea how many times the dogs are bred per year? I know in MN, at least, you have to have a breeder's license or a kennel license if you have more than one litter of pups a year or sell them for a profit. You should also report them to the IRS - if they're breeding papered dogs, but only hobby breeding, I'd be willing to bet they're not declaring it.

It may sound vindictive, but it isn't meant to be - I am a firm believer in shutting down backyard breeders who don't have the sense to take care of the adult animals properly.

Keep us posted, and good luck.
-Spooky

Jody,

I have made it my mission since about an hour ago to read your entire thread, And i must say, I'm impressed with your professionalism and how through all of this you haven't been disrespectful to them in the least.

For most of my life i've raised poultry, sheep, etc and have lost them to dogs several times, I know how it feels and I'm very sorry it ended this way for your flock, I wish i lived in Nebraska, i would've brought you a chick or bought you some hatching eggs. Darnit.
th.gif

From here on out i'll be checking your thread for updates, hopefully justice is served and those foul dogs will be euthanized, no exceptions. If an animal has proven dangerous once, and does it again, not even a rescue group can go out and change it.

Keep on squeakin' girlie,
Gabriel

Thanks for all of the encouragement. The support here is very motivating for me. No matter what I want to keep on squeaking until there is resolution.

Quote:
If that is what he thought, he is wrong. Pleading not guilty just makes me realise how dishonest he really is. Now he is going to waste my time and the court's time.

OK peeps,
Just a word here as I read thru this one, again.
Some of you have expressed the feeling that jury duty is a waste of time unless... it is a case that YOU feel is worthy of your attention. Trial by jury is one of the rights we ALL have as american citizens.

Jody,you were in the Corps for what reason? As all members of the military take an oath to protect the constitution of the USA.
When we are engaged in a legal situation it is our right to have the case heard by a jury of our peers.

The fact that he is an idiot doesnt mean he has no rights, perhaps even more so because he needs to be protected from himself.
I`ll get off my soap box now.

Good luck and God bless with the idiot Jody.

v99

Quote:
If I were on such a jury, I'd want the death penalty for both the plaintiff and the defendant, all their chickens and dogs, their friends, families, and the towns where they were born.

Just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom