12 dead birds and charges filed *update 1st court date today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
If I were on such a jury, I'd want the death penalty for both the plaintiff and the defendant, all their chickens and dogs, their friends, families, and the towns where they were born.

Just sayin'...

Wow! I have 13 birds killed, and I get the death penalty. The jerk got ticketed, and he plead not guilty. The fact that he plead not guilty is what is causing this to go to trial. He refuses to keep his dogs in. Heck, he doesn't even want to pay for the birds. The dogs have been a menace to the neighborhood. They have previously killed and/or injured other peoples' dogs. Next it will be someone's kid that gets hurt. Some trials don't have a jury. Some just have a judge. I don't know what this guy will get. My ultimate goal is to have the neighborhood permanently protected from those dogs. If I could patrol 24/7 with a gun, I would make sure they were shot, but that's not feasable.

Quote:
If I were on such a jury, I'd want the death penalty for both the plaintiff and the defendant, all their chickens and dogs, their friends, families, and the towns where they were born.

Just sayin'...

Wow! I have 13 birds killed, and I get the death penalty. The jerk got ticketed, and he plead not guilty. The fact that he plead not guilty is what is causing this to go to trial. He refuses to keep his dogs in. Heck, he doesn't even want to pay for the birds. The dogs have been a menace to the neighborhood. They have previously killed and/or injured other peoples' dogs. Next it will be someone's kid that gets hurt. Some trials don't have a jury. Some just have a judge. I don't know what this guy will get. My ultimate goal is to have the neighborhood permanently protected from those dogs. If I could patrol 24/7 with a gun, I would make sure they were shot, but that's not feasable.

Okay, then. Now that I've had my coffee, I'll reduce the sentences to life in prison with no possibility of parole.

lol.png

Quote:
I have never said jury duty was a waste of time. It seems my name gets called more than my fair share. I don't complain. As a matter of fact, I was jury forman once for a murder trial. A guy was shot execution style by a Mexican drug gang. The guy being tried was the ring leader. We ended up finding him guilty. There was so much evidence that Perry Mason couldn't have gotten him off.

If my neighbor wants a trial, he will get one. I will be there. So will the witnesses. As a matter of fact, I think half the neighborhood wants to go just to see the show. Yes, he is such an idiot that he needs to be protected from himself. Unfortunately, the whole community needs protecting from his idiocy.

Quote:
No, it wouldn't, but admitting you were wrong might make things right.

Okay, okay. I admit I wasn't really planning to have everyone executed. I'll see if I can use my influence with the DA to get them off with probation and community service.

In the meantime, would anyone like to buy a senate seat in Illinois?

Quote:
Not unless it comes with a Sportsman 'bator + hatcher filled with Silkie and Sarama eggs, a farm on which to keep them, and a house trained pony.

Things I DIDN'T get for Christmas. Hmph!
-Spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom