12 d'uccle eggs MO NPIP (Please read body before bidding) 24 hour

teddiliza

Songster
11 Years
Feb 1, 2008
St Louis MO (Jefferson County)
12 d'uccle eggs out of porcelain roosters and porcelain & mille fleur hens.

Per the list that I have from my NPIP representative, the following states can bid, as they don't require a special permit beyond just the vs-9-3 form:

Alabama, California, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington, and Wyoming. (Oh, and also Missouri since I live in Missouri and don't need permission to ship within my own state).

I have requested a permit from Minnesota but don't have it yet- have to have it so I can send my second tester her eggs. Next week I'll be pestering Florida and South Carolina for their permit applications.

I use plenty of bubble wrap in my shipping, so far only one person has reported one cracked egg from having the whole side of the box bashed in. (Other eggs still hatched) My current eggs in the incubator from my flock have a 95% fertility rate. I can't guarantee your hatch if your postal worker decides to play football with the package..

Good luck, and please only bid if you are in Missouri (ok for me to ship locally) or in one of the states mentioned above. They will ship the next business day after I receive paypal to [email protected]. I don't like wrapping them too far in advance.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just to let you know, Arkansas requires VS 9-3 plus copy of NPIP....I live in Arkansas and I'm NPIP. According to the state Livestock and Poultry that's all we need.
smile.png

April

Mo gives you a book of VS 9-3's signed usually. That's great because Arkansas doesn't give us that, but we do have facimile of the 9-3. I believe you just fill out the bottom of what you sell and whether they're chicks/eggs/ adults....I would get them from people I bought from in Missouri.

Yes I have that book with signature of state NPIP person. I always include the white copy with my shipment, then my state is supposed to get the middle two copies, of which one copy goes to the state I shipped to. Was there something else besides that form that Arkansas needs?

Oh, I found this on the Arkansas Poultry website: My flock has only been tested for pullorum-typhoid which is a free test. The MS and MG tests are expensive. So no eggs to Arkansas, unless I win the lottery and can get tested for the other two!
hmm.png

Section 4. Requirements for Entry of Poultry Into Arkansas
1. No poultry infected with, or exposed to any infectious or contagious disease can be
imported into Arkansas for any purpose.
(a) All eggs for hatching purposes and all chicks imported into Arkansas must be
accompanied by an official health certificate or federal form 15 (VS 9-3) indicating
that the flock from which the eggs or chicks originated have been tested for
pullorum-typhoid and MG and MS and were free of reactors to these diseases

I am a NPIP breeder from Oklahoma I have written permission from your state to send and recieve poultry Signed by your department of agriculture Can I bid? I can fax you a copy of my yellow form from MO.

Back
Top Bottom