12+++ Easter Eggers

itsiebitsiefarm

Professional Egg Stacker
9 Years
Dec 31, 2010
Lake Wales, FL
This auction is for 12+++ eggs, from Our Easter Eggers pen. This auction is for 12 eggs, but we will be sure to send extras, to offset any shipping problems.

This group is young, and started laying a couple months ago. We have tested fertility here, with OUTSTANDING results!! So far...Only 2 clear eggs, out of the 50+ we have set/hatched in our bators.

This week, my bators are full, from Our other breeds...and, from eggs I have purchased, on here.
So, I wanted to offer some of these great eggs... to others here on BYC, that will enjoy adding these beautiful birds, to your flock.

We always guarantee Our eggs, to be fresh & fertile. We also take extreme care, when packing your eggs. We want them to arrive to you, safely! We use bubble wrap...but are very open to honoring your choice, as to how you would like them packed, instead of using our bubble wrap method. Just e-mail me, telling me how you would prefer to have them packed.

We can not guarantee your hatching rate, due to situations beyond our control.....PO handling, incubators, temps etc.
We can not be responsible for poor hatch rates, due to incubator issues. We have had a 98% hatch rate, from these same eggs, here in our bators.
We also, can not guarantee, how USPS will handle your eggs.

Now, after all of that disclaimer stuff....we want to let you know...our main goal, is to make you happy, with ANY hatching eggs, you purchase from us.
With that being said...we WILL replace ANY eggs, that show up clear, after 10 days in the bator. You must give them a 10 day chance!
This guarantee, is only for fertility clear eggs...NOT for eggs, with broken air sacks, or minimal development, due to shipping issues.

We will also offer a replacement, of ANY eggs, OVER the extra amount we sent, that were broken during shipment.
So, if you bid on a 12+ egg auction by us....we sent 15, and 3 are broken...no replacements. BUT, if 6 of the 15 are broken...we will be more than happy, to send out replacement eggs. We will even half the shipping costs, of the replacement eggs, with you.
smile.png

Here are pics of Our roo....

74850_blackbeard.jpg

74850_blackbeardgroup.jpg

Our hens...

74850_blackbeardgirl.jpg

74850_blackbeardhen.jpg

74850_blackbeardgirls.jpg

We do have 3 BCM and 2 barnevelder hens, in with this group...to make Olive Eggers. We will NOT, send out the eggs from these hens, unless you ask us to.

All of this group.....

74850_wp_000322.jpg

74850_wp_000324.jpg

EE/Ameraucana chicks, we have hatched, from the EE/Ameraucana hens, in this group...

74850_wp_000360.jpg

74850_wp_000355.jpg

74850_wp_000354.jpg

This pic shows, what one of the Barnevelder/EE Ameraucana chicks, look like. (Chick on the far left ) We are only posting this pic, so anyone who is interested in some of the olive egger eggs, can see what those chicks will look like.

74850_wp_000358.jpg

And now, for the egg pics. I took a ton of eggs pics. Some with flash, some without flash. Some taken outside, in high noon, Florida sunlight...
All posted pics, were taken with my cellphone camera.

With flash....

74850_amereggs.jpg

74850_wp_000307.jpg

And outside, high noon sunlight....
This lighting, really washed the eggs out, to an almost mint green color. They are truly a med green/blue...but wanted to be sure to show them this way too.
The darker eggs, are from the BCM and Barn hens.

74850_wp_000370.jpg

74850_wp_000361.jpg

I tried to cover everything...BUT, if you have any more questions, or would like to see anymore pics...PLEASE feel free to e-mail, or PM me.

Thanks, and Happy Bidding!!

Last edited:
Since this group is young, and only recently started laying....I have only hatched out 42 (1 hova bators worth) of these eggs, so far.
Out of those 42, none were single combs.
Most chicks are the classic EE chipmunk colors, but you will get a few black/dark colored chicks too. The black ones, are starting to get the dark red feathers, like the roo.

Back
Top Bottom