18 Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies

Hope these picture help........this what mine turned out to be blue partridge......THE cuties chick....loved it's silver and blue strips

In that picture I believe he was between 1.5-2 weeks old.

I wish I had some current pictures, but we ended up giving them to one of our chicken friends [and I decided that I didn't want a mixed flock] but I'll check in and see if she has any current pictures!
2 days old
2 months old

well...I wouldn't say black...but it did get darker...as blue is dark.....but my chick room maybe isn't the best place for taking pictures
.It ( I say IT because to young to tell) has silver tipping on it's feathers down it's neck and breast.To almost a barred pattern......we will see in another month or so ,as it is still feathering out. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE catdance chicks so many beautiful surprized. I got a chick that ended up being buff from one labelled B/S, such a lovely surprize .That buff has better coloring than the buffs I othered from another well known breeder.....I can only imagine how many eggs she labels a day.Have fun and enjoy watching them grow.
wink.png

well...I wouldn't say black...but it did get darker...as blue is dark.....but my chick room maybe isn't the best place for taking pictures
.It ( I say IT because to young to tell) has silver tipping on it's feathers down it's neck and breast.To almost a barred pattern......we will see in another month or so ,as it is still feathering out. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE catdance chicks so many beautiful surprized. I got a chick that ended up being buff from one labelled B/S, such a lovely surprize .That buff has better coloring than the buffs I othered from another well known breeder.....I can only imagine how many eggs she labels a day.Have fun and enjoy watching them grow.;)

Yes Post pictures in a month or pm in a Month with a picture abd I'll post a picture if mine abd see how they turned out :)
And what a nice surprise getting a buff :)
I'm in lockdown right now with 16 eggs day 20 today only one Porcelain hatch I'm waiting on a w2-wb something like that to see what it is LOL

Just bought my second batch of eggs from Karen. I was happy with my first order. I got my eggs in good condition both times. Eggs are clean and well packed. Mine traveled from coast to coast and nothing broke. Got 6 hatched my first time. Fluffiest babies ever! Will be setting this round today. Got a bunch extra and got exactly what I asked for. Karen always does her best and it shows. Very happy. I would recommend buying from her any time.

Sold! Sent you a PM. Really excited for hatching our first batch of cute silkie babies. Hope you still have some available :)

Ginger Morris

I had to chime in - I got my first batch of eggs from Karen a few weeks back. Excellent packing and generous extras. As of this morning 17 of 20 eggs have hatched; the other 3 have pipped. Excellent fertility and very strong, active chicks. I have a rainbow of colors - white, partridge, blue, what appears to be lavendar, and black. I am VERY pleased! Allison

Back
Top Bottom