18 week old red sex links

Kenneth Flippen

Songster
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Who or what hatchery is raising them in WV? A friend of mine went and picked some up last night here in NC and he had the understanding the guy drove to WV to get them he picked up 1500 and will be getting more in 2 weeks just wondering where it was at they are 5.95 each here in nc

The price in large lots is much less.

Around here they usually sell for less than $4 each delivered to the farm. Even less if you buy more than 25,000.

Backyarders do not have any idea what a premium they pay in the small scale part of the game. That is why backyard production is not economical.

I got 8 female Red Sexlinks 2 weeks ago from an ad on Craigslist in Martinsburg WV but the guy lives in Hagerstown Md
which is even closer to me, I paid 3.00 ea if you get more the price go's down. "Wally's poultry palace" he's a very nice older guy
that has been raising chickens all his life.

Fred's Hens :

I'd be a little cautious. Frankly, 5.95 for RSLs at POL is awfully cheap. Something doesn't sound right with this. Chicks cost $2.50 and it cost a whole lot to feed out RSLs to 18 weeks. Best price I've seen is $9. Interesting to see how this unfolds.

ISA brown pullets take 15 lbs. of feed to be raised to laying age. chicks are $1.60 each at townline.​

Back
Top Bottom