2 - 10 Week Old young Roo's FREE to a good home (Phila, Pa 19119)

ALJ77

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 15, 2013
Philadelphia
Hello, looking to find a good home for my 2 Lil roo's. One a Blue Isbar (rare) and the other a Cream Legbar, both I have raised from hatched eggs (Jordan Farms) and both are 10 weeks as of 6/19/13. I wish I could keep both as they are both going to beautiful Boys and are feathering out real nice now, but I'm not allowed roosters in city limits, so they must go.

Contact me for more info, also I will have recent pics up in the next day or so.

GJ

Hello, looking to find a good home for my 2 Lil roo's. One a Blue Isbar (rare) and the other a Cream Legbar, both I have raised from hatched eggs (Jordan Farms) and both are 10 weeks as of 6/19/13. I wish I could keep both as they are both going to beautiful Boys and are feathering out real nice now, but I'm not allowed roosters in city limits, so they must go.

Contact me for more info, also I will have recent pics up in the next day or so.

GJ

GJ:

Are these still available....I would take one and I have a friend that will take the other....I PM you from your posting in PA Unite...and never herd back....

Back
Top Bottom