2 Black Indian Runner drakes- Knoxville, TN

SlipperyGoose

Chirping
Aug 28, 2016
Knoxville, Tennessee
I'm in East TN, 20 minutes south of Knoxville, and I need to re-home my 2 drakes. I have a 3rd drake, a mallard (my first ever duck) and they are fighting with him all the time now. I was hoping it would eventually stop once they got out of these ruts, but it's been 3 months now and I just don't have the time to keep them separated 24/7. I don't think it's fair to keep any one of them penned up. They were born in May 2016 and have been together since they were born. I don't want to separate them. They are very healthy and pretty friendly, they will eat mealworms from my hands. They aren't meat ducks, since I've been feeding them a 16% ration to keep them lean and long lived. They're good boys, I hate to see them go since they're so good looking but I don't think they're happy here anymore. I know I'm not with all the fighting
1f615.png

I HAVE A FEMALE WHO COULD USE COMPANY. HAVE A FARM WITH POND IN THE CORRYTON AREA. . DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU HAD FOUND A HOME FOR THESE GUYS. YOU CAN EMAIL ME IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM AT [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom