2 Dozen Mixed Large Fowl hatching eggs with Pure BLRW and WCB Polish.

LovinMyPeeps

Sees Wine Dots
10 Years
Mar 22, 2009
Heuvelton, NY
Up for grabs tonight is a set of 2 dozen mixed hatching eggs that will include eggs from all Large Fowl. These are NOT ALL pure bred eggs, but the chances of getting show quality BLRW's or WCB Polish are excellent as mine come from some of the nicest non-hatchery/ private breeder bloodlines. The crosses will include eggs from BLRW, GLW, BR, Silver Laced Brahmas, EE's, OE's and Ameraucana hens with 2 pure Top quality BLRW roosters over them and WCB Polish hens with a show quality WCB roo over them. If your only interested in a gorgeous group of large egg layers this is a great batch for you. Many of the eggs I get are huge. THESE ARE ORGANIC FREE RANGING chickens for those worried about chemicals or by products.

I pack VERY carefully but I cannot guarantee the eggs after they get to the post office. This auction is shipping included. The chance for the pures alone make it a good deal. There are 6 BLRW hens laying right now and two WCB Polish. If you are not interested in the Polish only the egg breeds, I can leave them out. I get 13-17 eggs per day so they will be will be extremely fresh when they ship.

Here are some of the parents:

25649_samhain_chickens_009.jpg

25649_lily_white_grows_up_039.jpg

25649_dakota.jpg

25649_lily_white_grows_up_033.jpg

25649_lily_white_grows_up_029.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:
Lovins what is that white POOF big thingy in the last photo? Tell me thats the hens head PLEASE!!!

haha so pretty pretty!!!

Quote:
lau.gif

well I was serious-they are so pretty but dang if that was a polish poof I was on these eggs! haha Then again I have no other bator empty yet!!!

Lovins was this including shipping???

Quote:
lau.gif

well I was serious-they are so pretty but dang if that was a polish poof I was on these eggs! haha Then again I have no other bator empty yet!!!

Lovins was this including shipping???

I agree they are PRETTY, I was totally laughing at the thought of that big white chicken body being a poofy polish head!!!

Back
Top Bottom