2 ganders

minionek1450

In the Brooder
Nov 18, 2023
so recently my only 2 ganders died. (1 was my cousin's but meh). and i wanted to know how should i mourn their death. ive only got i assume a goose and 2 ducks.

i’m sorry for your losses ❤️‍🩹

Attachments

• 0C030242-6954-43CA-9160-9A3D260DB524.jpeg
    0C030242-6954-43CA-9160-9A3D260DB524.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 3
also. my ducks have been so attached to the geese that whenever they got lost the ducks stay together (like always) and start quacking really loud. mainly the male duck quacks but when the ducks got seperated. the female quacked too even tho she rarely quacks

I’m so sorry!

There really isn’t a right or wrong way to mourn. Grief comes and goes in waves and how we deal with it is individually unique to each of us.
Your goose and ducks will miss them, it will take them time also. Getting a new gander or some goslings can help your goose from falling into a depression. Spending time with them yourself will also help them and you as well.

I’m so sorry!

There really isn’t a right or wrong way to mourn. Grief comes and goes in waves and how we deal with it is individually unique to each of us.
Your goose and ducks will miss them, it will take them time also. Getting a new gander or some goslings can help your goose from falling into a depression. Spending time with them yourself will also help them and you as well.
The thing is. Every family member is mad st me for getting them cause they kept attacking everyone

i feel like they are eating less. and from time to time i hear the goose screaming. i go to them and instead of hissing at me and coming up to me they just stare.

Back
Top Bottom