2 ganders

my grandma told me the gander died from a heart attack. she said they have so much fat their hearts stop working. on the other side the ducks are very lively and healthy. the goose keeps crying tho

1704800877341.png

here are the only ones left. the 1 goose and the 2 ducks which i assume are male and female from the way they sound. i hope they can breed and i get more ducks

the last goose has unfortunately passed away today. now there are only the 2 ducks (which i hope are male and female). i was assuming they would be quacking loudly like they got lost which they used to do. but they just quack normally and stay together as always

😭 oh no
so sorry your goose passed away
could it be from a broken heart? missing the other one so much? did they have any signs of an illness or disease before they died?

😭 oh no
so sorry your goose passed away
could it be from a broken heart? missing the other one so much? did they have any signs of an illness or disease before they died?
my grandma just came here and told me she died because she put her head between the fence (we have like a fence so they get locked behind the house) and the ducks can go under that fence but the goose tried sticking her head in there for some reason and she suffocated

ok some pretty funny news. the i assume male duck really loves running now. and he is pretty good friends with the rooster. he recently has been following the rooster and quacking in his silly way. also the female is still limping, but she has that for months now. i remember when the duck got lost for days then magically appeared again.

ok the ducks (female and female because ive had them for over 9 and a half months and no drake feathers) laid 2 eggs. will they sit on other eggs? like if i buy eggs for hatching from someone will they sit on them and hatch it

Back
Top Bottom