2 Mille Fleur Bantam Roosters Free to Good Home

Evewon

Songster
5 Years
Oct 5, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana. My husband and I bought 3 mille fleur bantams through murray mcmurray and payed extra to ensure they were hens. Well, 2 of the 3 are roosters. As gorgeous as they are, we already have an extremely handsome favorelle rooster and in Indianapolis you're only allowed one rooster. They are really friendly and like each other a lot for now. They were hatched in the second week of June 2016, so they are around 6 months old and were raised with 12 hens and a turkey. If anyone would like the pair, they seem like bffs. We would be willing to split them up though if need be. Thanks in advance for any takers. We are on the Southside of Indianapolis and would like you to come pick them up rather than us transport them as I honestly don't know how lolol. One is a perfect specimin. The other is perfect too but has a lot of white on his face. I think they would make beautiful babes! We call them the Todds. I really hate to see them go but we can't illegally keep them and get in trouble with the city.

Last edited:
I had a beautiful rooster I rescued from the streets. He was near death. He became my best buddy until he got an eye injury. Took him to the avian vet who did not know how to properly anesthetize him., He suffocated my beautiful boy.

If you can ship the birds to Ft. Lauderdale, I can take them. Feed stores have the shipping boxes and license to do this. They are overnighted.

They would be treated like pets, not thrown into a yard and given no attention.

Roosters are AMAZING and SMART birds!

Take care!
Steve

Back
Top Bottom