2 polish teenagers...what sex, now 10-11 weeks UPDATED pics?

O and by the way regardless wether the white chicken is a polish or sultan I think It is a pullet, but i dont even have a guess foor the black one.

i don't know what it was called i just saw one before .. and you could go on google and see if you could find any .. i was at a sale and there was one there but i didn't ask about it or anything i didn't know much about polish then

Both pullets, and there is a color variety of Polish that is all white. Google 'white polish chicken' and you'll see.

Last edited:
i think they might be pullets by now their crest wouldn't be an afro it would be more spiky and wavy type thing
Actually they do get afros I had some gold lacedd polish and I am sure they were pullets because they layed eggs, And when I bought them there siblings were onsite too. The guy was selling 3 cokerals and 3 pullets I bought they pullets and left the cockerals. His cockeralhad very spikey feather, not really a rounded afro.

heres a pic of one pullet (ignore the peron in the picture)

images
The second picture is not mine I got it from google and I believe it is a picture that somone had posted on BYC before. This pic is of a gold laced polish roo.

Back
Top Bottom