2011 BYC Calendar Now Available!

YAY!!! My chicken is a pin-up chick!!!
lol.png
I'm so proud! Thanks for this opportunity!!!

I just ordered 2 calendars and shipping was $5 instead of $2 like the op said. Don't really matter, but why the difference? Maybe cause I just signed up for pay-pal (there is no end to what I will do for chickens LOL) or was it a let's-call-it-shipping-but-it-is-really-a-credit-card-charge-from-pay-pal? Anybody else? I am not trying to stir up anything, just wondered why.

Oops! Open mouth, change feet...... it's $2 PER calendar, but it just hit my chicken brain that 2+2=4. I felt really stupid, now I am just a dufus. I don't care, I gotta have those calendars!!!!!!!
gig.gif
wee.gif

For some reason my mom has bought me a calandar every Christmas for the last 30 years or so. I want this one! Is there a way to send a link to the calandar to my Mom via email?????? Navigating the BYC site is probably not something she would do. Thanks.

I just tried to order a calender and an apron and the cart went to the page that you click next and the next page should be payment info like credit card but that next page won;t load. It just keeps going back to the other one! HELP!!!!!!!!

Trying to buy a calender and won't let me check out. Goes back to the sign in page. Help I must have a calender. Dodie

Back
Top Bottom