2011 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

Quote:
if you scroll down past the recent posts lists.. there are buttons underneath it.. one is View unanswered posts.
smile.png

Maybe when you start a new thread, the OP is automatically subscribed to the thread. I think this would be especially beneficial for the new peeps.

I'd love to see a listing of poultry shows by geographic area. I have had a hard time locating shows near me, but I'm sure there are many and I just don't know how or where to search for them.

Perhaps a specific Buying/Selling section for overseas peeps? I would personally avoid putting up any hatching eggs for sale or even looking for any for sale at the moment as it would just get lost in the sea of US auctions. We might be more tempted to look if we knew there was an area specifically for us?

MANAGING / VIEWING THREADS
112 Jump to specific pages in the thread
181 Show all posts in a thread by a single user. For example, would allow one to view all posts by Drom in the large Dark Eggs Breed thread without having to wade through 118 pages.

Quote:

X2 on the Capability to search a thread.

-In the search feature, capability to search topics and messages with pics only.

-In a thread, ability to view posts with pics only.

Back
Top Bottom