2011 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

I don't see the point. It is like those online agreements that you just click "agree" and go on your merry way.
The majority don't bother to read the rules or anything stickied and as you say we were all new once. If something bothers you, just don't reply.
smile.png

hay when i go into the index and choose a topic can we have our own box or somethink at the top of the page with all our post's it would be much easer than serching throw the pages

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
and the top of the page too.

Ok, when we find all of the changes I'll update the list.

I think I'll keep the old list and edit this post with it and edit the other one to omit all fixed/done/resolved things.

The Themes already suggested (296 in MISC) : allow fonts to be picked or a high contrast setting for ppl who need an easier read, themes are great for this because they only effect who is viewing them.

I would like a subscribed threads list in my profile kind of like the buddy list. Or at least move it somewhere easier to get to as has already been mentioned.

I'd love to see a listing of poultry shows by geographic area. I have had a hard time locating shows near me, but I'm sure there are many and I just don't know how or where to search for them.

-Capability to quote from "topic review" (at the bottom of the posting page.)
-High lite text on post, hit quote, and have only the area you highlighted quoted.

I have something I would enjoy:
Co-creating Posts. Ya know, having 2 People being able to Edit a single Post? Or 3 People? But, you would have to, like, select the people for them to be able to Edit it? Like, that would be helpful for Contests and Threads that need Constant Updating.

Perhaps a specific Buying/Selling section for overseas peeps? I would personally avoid putting up any hatching eggs for sale or even looking for any for sale at the moment as it would just get lost in the sea of US auctions. We might be more tempted to look if we knew there was an area specifically for us?

Something that lets someone know that it is important to get a quick answer to a problem.

I would like a subscribed threads list in my profile kind of like the buddy list. Or at least move it somewhere easier to get to as has already been mentioned.

I skipped ones that got resolved as we were talking about them.​

Last edited:
Would it be possible to set up members' "Inbox" so that one could delete PMs without having to open each one and delete it individually? Like your email has check boxes and you can mark several that you know you've already read and delete them all at once.

Last edited:
I think it would also be reasonable to be able to access the "Show Topics" & "Show Posts" links under everyones avatar along with an "Add To Buddy List" icon.

-
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom