2011 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

Quote:
This is already in the suggestions but I'm scratching my head on how it would be implemented...

There -might- be a way to 'count' how many links there are to a picture- but I've never seen it done- even photobucket doesn't do that.

The only walk around I see that is possible is that on "My BYC page" that you create a new page with each picture- then you copy and paste the links under it every time you use the picture.

SEE MY BYC PAGE 'My uploads' for an example!

(My BYC Page) (My Uploads Table) (My Coop) (My Blog) (my request for updating in 2011)

[imagexxx]

Posted:
Okies thread post #214 [link]
Fl sunshine post #19 [link]
Contest for ugly chickens- chicks and roos welcome #32 [link]

Now if there was a way to streamline the walk-around then that might work- then everyone would basically have a "gallery" of their photos also.

OH- the My Page button that links to 'My uploads' should go directly to 'my uploads' not the uploader.

Last edited:
Can you ad a Delete button for posts? I placed a post before and later wanted to delete (it was misplaced) but could not do that. I had to erase everything I wrote and post only a dot in my message. Right now we only have the "edit/quote" option. Thank you.

Quote:
You can 'report' your own post and it will be moved to the correct place- or if you double post or the computer has a glitch that makes everything post two or three times (of course when you notice that behavior from your computer reboot it and the modem) ...

So... THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEPARATE RABBIT FORUM!?
ya.gif

i would like to have a topic on breeders or hatcheries. Not a place for bashing but, i'm thinking more like a rating system the breeders info would be fixed and a 5 star system could be used to rate your experience.. something that would show how many votes have been made for example. john doe 15 votes 3 star percentage.. this would be a great place for BYCer to review before getting ripped off thus protecting all BYCer's... each member could add a business and use star rating...oh and only 1 vote per business per member..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom