2011 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

no no...not offended
smile.png

Last edited:
I would like to see an expert on certain breeds set up their own forum ( overseen by the administrators) on each breed variation of bird. This would include breed standards, and photos of each breed variation and accepted colors. This I would enjoy, particularly on "Heritage Breeds" IMO, there is someone on this site who owns and breeds these birds. For instance,. the Americauna Chicken. There are certain accepted colors. I would like one person who breeds Black ones with his own thread, "Black Americaunas" where people could ask questions, view the breed standards, see actual pictures. There would be another thread for Lavender Americaunas, one for Blue Cochins, one for Rhode Island Reds etc........ This could also apply to Bobwhite quail, Mallard Ducks ( I'll do that one, lol) or any of the breeds we see on here.

Is there a way we can sort the items listed in the BST area to show true auctions vs Buy it Now items? Or can this be added in the future? I'd love it especially in the hatching eggs areas. Thanks!

Is there no chat room? I feel like some threads on this forum are the most cluttered I've ever experienced. I think there's enough "chatting" going on in threads to push for a Chat if there isn't one already...it's really hard to read information when you have to sift through 50 posts to read the latest update
hmm.png

We had a chat room but needed to remove it.

Fortunately the "clutter" is often confined mostly to the "Random Ramblings" and social sections of the site. We encourage our members to keep on topic in the more "information" based sections of the forum and for the most part they do a great job.

Back
Top Bottom