2011 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

Quote:
For me, there are already 4 or 5 buttons up there I never use, and this would just be one more. Now "show your subscribed topics," on the other hand, I would use more than daily.

Quote:
For me, there are already 4 or 5 buttons up there I never use, and this would just be one more. Now "show your subscribed topics," on the other hand, I would use more than daily.

I also use "Show your Subscribed Topics" more than "Show your Posts". And when you go to "Uploads", I'd really like to see the "My Uploads" button at the top of the page!

But I'm still
fl.gif
that my top 3 requests are still on the project list for this year:
1) Folders for Uploaded Images
2) "Search This Thread" function
3) Ability to upload more than one pic at a time - even 3 or 4 at a time would help.

Thanx again, BYC, for all you do! You are truly the Ultimate Enabler!!

Quote:

I also use "Show your Subscribed Topics" more than "Show your Posts". And when you go to "Uploads", I'd really like to see the "My Uploads" button at the top of the page!

But I'm still
fl.gif
that my top 3 requests are still on the project list for this year:
1) Folders for Uploaded Images
2) "Search This Thread" function
3) Ability to upload more than one pic at a time - even 3 or 4 at a time would help.

Thanx again, BYC, for all you do! You are truly the Ultimate Enabler!!

I vote for her top 3 before mine!!

I would like to be able to search within a topic, specifically an "images only" tab, where the search would only display entries that have a picture attached. It's tough to weed through a breed info page that has 350 pages and you only want to see pictures of the bird and not so much of the chitter chatter

I'm hoping for a way to delete/unsubscribe from threads that's easier. Having to open each thread, scroll to the bottom, click unsubscribe and wait for it to refresh is a slow task. An "Unsubscribe Multiple" button would be lovely and much appreciated.

I usually subscribe to a thread for one of 2 reasons- either it's valuable info I may need in the future and I want to see the whole thread should I need it, or it is a current topic I am very interested in for the moment.

Eventually, I save it or want to let it go, all takes time though.
smile.png

Mark & Nique :

A spell-check! Please!

Try Firefox.
wink.png
It's got spell check built in, plus dozens of other awesome features. And it's completely free!​

Last edited:
Why not a Rant or Rave section. I know you have a feedback but what about people that don't buy their chicks, eggs or whatever on this site. What about the mom and pop breeders that strive to produce the finest chickens. Where someone whould buy chickens-chicks local and noticed how great the birds were. Were the birds calm, right colors, no toes missing or did mom and pop just have whatever hatched from whomever

Back
Top Bottom