Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I am willing to volunteer at a BYC booth

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I think BYC should hold a Meet here as well

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I am willing to donate towards a BYC award at this meet

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
The original posts first line states "CROSSROADS IS HISTORY". Are you saying that show is no longer being held and is dead and buried? If so, what happened?
I was wondering the same thing.
hmm.png
I was hoping to go to the next one if there is a next one.
smile.png

The original posts first line states "CROSSROADS IS HISTORY". Are you saying that show is no longer being held and is dead and buried? If so, what happened?

Crossroads was a once in a lifetime that happened twice. It will be up to the organizers to decide if they will hold another one. The cost was enormous. Crossroads I and Crossroads II were 6 years apart. So even if they hold a Crossroads III it will be a few years from now. Meanwhile, both the American Poultry Association and American bantam Associations hold a Semi-Annual National and a National Meet each year. These are typically large shows and lots of fun! Just not as large as Crossroads.

Come to Lucasville Ohio and have lots of fun!

Crossroads was a once in a lifetime that happened twice. It will be up to the organizers to decide if they will hold another one. The cost was enormous. Crossroads I and Crossroads II were 6 years apart. So even if they hold a Crossroads III it will be a few years from now. Meanwhile, both the American Poultry Association and American bantam Associations hold a Semi-Annual National and a National Meet each year. These are typically large shows and lots of fun! Just not as large as Crossroads.

Come to Lucasville Ohio and have lots of fun!
Thanks Jim! We live in Kentucky just across the Ohio river from Madison Indiana and the Crossroads show in Indy is a doable drive for us. Maybe the Lucasville drive is almost as close. We went to the Kentucky State Fair show this year and were in and out in less than an hour! One VERY disappointing show! There were maybe 10 LF Brahmas and only 2 Buffs,both cockerals. I know the Buff Brahma is at a low point in popularity right now but this was crazy!

Southern Ohio Poultry Association Show

http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Southern_Ohio.html
Scioto County Fairgrounds

Lucasville, OH
Spring Show-Always Memorial Day Weekend
Fall Show-Always 1st Full Weekend of October
Catalogs available online at:
www.sohiopa.com

For more information, contact:
David Adkins

1988 Cook Road Lucasville, Ohio 45648

740-259-2852
or
Southern Ohio Poultry Assn

312 O'Connor Rd
Lucasville, OH 45648

Looking for someone to carpool with me to Lucasville. I have a Mazda p/u with small trailer. Plenty of room for birds. Pay half the fuel. Can meet near Pine Bluff, AR; Little Rock, AR; Memphis, TN;

Have room for 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 children. Its an extended cab. Rear seat is tight but manageable.

We are also willing to transport birds to the show and care for them during the show for anyone in our area that can not attend, but would like to enter birds. PM me to make arrangements.

Back
Top Bottom