2012 Cochin Breeders Directory

sorry to be a bother but can you chance my buff columbian to red (blue and splash also) columbian. the chicks are getting their first adult feathers in and they are red
thanks

Last edited:
Quote:
Mandy, could you elaborate a bit more on what you want it changed to?
Like this?:
Project - Red Columbian (also Blue and Splash)

And if's a Variety/Project that you are not purposefully breeding and just hatched, do you want to be listed as an actual breeder of that particular variety at this point in time?

Quote:
Mandy, could you elaborate a bit more on what you want it changed to?
Like this?:
Project - Red Columbian (also Blue and Splash)

And if's a Variety/Project that you are not purposefully breeding and just hatched, do you want to be listed as an actual breeder of that particular variety at this point in time?

I am going to be breeding for the Blue Red Columbian mainly but there will also be black and splash because of the genetics. This started as a blue laced red project but because of the combination that I started with it produced a columbian pattern instead of a laced pattern. I really like the color pattern so I decided that I'm going to actually be breeding for this color from now on. You can remove me from the blue laced red because I am not going to be concentrating on them anymore

thnx
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom