d'uccle breeders list for 2012

when will you be selling citron colored d'uccle eggs?
When those cute little chicks grow up and I see what they are. I introduced the cream gene. Fingers crossed.
bow.gif
This may take a year...
idunno.gif

Also going to research crossing silver AND creme dilute to get sex-linked chicks. Wouldn't that be cool to know what you have from day one? Just have to determine if there will be gold leakage on the silver.

Last edited:
we have several nice 2 to 6 month old hens and roos.... Millie Fluer, breeding pair won the Michigan Poultry palooza best in show, and the Fowl Fest Best in breed and Best featherleg...
located in lower michigan
could also sell eggs

does anyone else have a millie fleur bloodline that is sex linked i have a bloodline that i tinkered with and started getting sex linked ones males r almost pure gray/black with a yellow/orangeish mask they look like they have eyeliner on and blacker beaks the females r a yellowish/goldenish color and mostly solid have some to no beak color and when they do its grau or brown and usauly have an arrow like marking on its head please tell me if u do. im selling my line though i just would like to get another sexlinked line

Last edited:
When those cute little chicks grow up and I see what they are. I introduced the cream gene. Fingers crossed.:bow  This may take a year...:idunno

Also going to research crossing silver AND creme dilute to get sex-linked chicks. Wouldn't that be cool to know what you have from day one? Just have to determine if there will be gold leakage on the silver.
i created a sex liked millie fleur it was a complete accedent though but a good one tell from day one what they r so far its been 100% accurate they sometimes have more points on their combs though if u r showing them they only take 1 point off per extra pointthey r beautiful birds though i hope your project turns out the way u want if u no any one with the sex linked millie fleur please tell me

if you are breeding please quote the first post and ad you info and if you are no longer breeding please do the same with delateing your info thank you.

sorry i can't edit the first post.

Last edited:
I live in Toledo OR and I have a small flock and looking to add a few pairs or trios of Black Mottled D'uccles and Mille Fleur D'uccles I love these breeds.. Good quality as I like to do county fairs and 4H and cheap. Day olds - 1 year olds

This year, I have Porcelain, Mille Fleur and Golden Neck Belgian Bearded d'Uccles in my flock. This is the third year that I have been raising this breed. I no longer have to find my varieties at hatcheries - I incubate my own eggs and sell started birds. I'm in Temple, ME and I am accustomed to shipping birds.

I am located near Hartford, CT. I will be selling hatching eggs from my Blu/Blk Mottled and my Mille Fleur flock which includes one Porcelain hen for possible Blue Milles. I will only ship eggs, not chicks, or both are available for pick up. They will be divided for pure breeding in less than a month. PM if interested. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom