d'uccle breeders list for 2012

I currently have a Breeder pair of white...roo is retired show and hen is high quality pet/almost show. I also have a trio of millies growing out that look very prom ising and the most awsome Gold Neck Roo! I need some Gold neck eggs and I am dying to see Blue Mille!! My birds all came from a breeder in Tenessee.

I currently have 4 gold feather mille fleur d'uccles ( 1 rooster & 3 hens ) and 1 porcelain d'uccle hen. I am expecting 5 porcelain chicks and 5 blue mille fleur chicks on the 22nd of this month. I haven't been selling any yet... but do plan to in the near future. I also have eggs in the incubator from my gold feather mille fleur hens.

I breed Mille Fleur, Black Mottled & Blue Mottled d'Uccle. My original hatching eggs came from Sebright Aviary in Oregon 6 years ago.
I personally don't show, but several of my birds have won at the San Diego County Fair in Ca. I occasionally have hatching eggs available in late Spring. I will have a few started birds in Black & Blue Mottled for shipment in late May. Here is a link to pics of my breeders.

https://picasaweb.google.com/wwmicasa1/20111029DUccles?authkey=Gv1sRgCOykx6HMv8q2Gg

I'll be breeding my Porcelain D'Uccle pair which I've bought off of someone via craigslist and when my adult pair hatch chicks naturally I will sell them for local pickup only.

Well if you end up selling hatching eggs please contact me
smile.png
Hey you end up getting some eggs? I have been selling my D'uccle eggs all spring and forgot you wanted some
hide.gif
. Im sure you have probably already got some AND hatched them out already but let me know if you are still looking. They are 8$+12$ S&H=20$ total for 6 eggs.

I also have 3 month old blue and black mottled so they will prob be laying by late summer if anyone is still hatching before winter, those will be 24$(12$ for eggs and 12$ S&H) total for 6 eggs

Last edited:
I have Mille Fleur D'Uccle's. I sell fertile eggs $1.00 each & chicks that I incubate myself. I bought my original start over 15 years ago and have kept the best hens over the years and have added new roosters every other year. I do not show my birds they are strictly a hobby for me. I can ship the eggs to all lower 48 states for a flat rate $12.00 USPS Priority & the chicks are pick up only. I am located in Stephenville ,TX (60 miles SW of Ft Worth )

I have a lovely trio of hatchery stock Mille Fleurs in middle TN that have been producing nice chicks. We plan to show my breeders at the county fair this year. I hatch out small batches every 2 weeks or so and currently have chicks for sale. Am also willing to ship eggs (and have shipped other breeds successfully). I am NPIP.

Back
Top Bottom