d'uccle breeders list for 2012

so happy with how this is turning out
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I also have Mille Fleur and do several hatches a year for sale locally. I am in south Central Kentucky.
115458_dscf8063.jpg

115458_dscf8051.jpg

Quote:
none yet i will be finishing up with my flock this year and will probley sell next year. i will have porcelain, mille fluer, and self blue(maybe after i work with my roo first) for sure and hoping to add some blacks to that as well.

u have lemon!!! i hope they are going great might get some of those from you as well and maybe some self blue ones to
smile.png

yes but so does Doug The Chicken Man :) I'm also working on Barred or cuckoo, some may call it. Will have test eggs in a couple more months

I have porcelain and mille fleur.

The porcelain are from teddiliza, some breeder stock and some show quality.

The mille fleur are hatchery breeder stock.

Working on second generation with chicks in the brooder.

I've shown at the local fair last year. Will be showing at the Central Maine Show in May.

I will have eggs to sell when it gets warmer. My birds are laying and don't seem to know it's zero degrees out there.
I'm incubating what I can grab with frequent trips to the barn before the eggs get too cold.
cool.png

I do ship birds and eggs

I live in Temple, Maine, in the woods at the foot of the White Mountains

7083_100_0063_640x480.jpg

7083_100_0215_640x394.jpg

What do you charge for eggs? Do you have a waiting list? If so I would love to buy some of both colors when they are available.

We raise raise d'uccles. We only have the mille fluer coloring tho. There's some pictures on my website poultryparlor.com under the Chickens column. We currently aren't selling any, (probably sell in the spring) but they are laying right now and we've hatched out some of their beautiful babies. They are probably the cutest baby chicks I have ever seen. The d'uccles are a wonderful bred to own. I will be showing them this summer, too. It's just a local fair and state fair though, nothing too special.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom