d'uccle breeders list for 2012

Quote:
Well if you end up selling hatching eggs please contact me
smile.png

does your info look good at the top for now until you know for sure you will be able to sell?

Quote:
and how is your info at the top to

~ making sure everything is correct and yall as the sellers approve
big_smile.png

I have porcelain and mille fleur.

The porcelain are from teddiliza, some breeder stock and some show quality.

The mille fleur are hatchery breeder stock.

Working on second generation with chicks in the brooder.

I've shown at the local fair last year. Will be showing at the Central Maine Show in May.

I will have eggs to sell when it gets warmer. My birds are laying and don't seem to know it's zero degrees out there.
I'm incubating what I can grab with frequent trips to the barn before the eggs get too cold.
cool.png

I do ship birds and eggs

I live in Temple, Maine, in the woods at the foot of the White Mountains

7083_100_0063_640x480.jpg

7083_100_0215_640x394.jpg

I have mottled that I raise for fun. About twice a year I get one that makes me think to myself, I really like that bird.

I do sell pairs and eggs when available.

Last edited:
My original stock came mostly from Kenny Rowe, a breeder, used to show but no longer does. I also have whites that came from my dad years ago, that I believe were from show stock. I do not show my birds, they are my hobby, horses are my business.
I recently got some quail from Karl Urshel. Need to hatch a bunch before I will be selling those.
None are laying right now. But in the spring I will have eggs available.
Colors I have now are:
Quail, from Karl Urshel
white
Mille Fleur
Blue Mille Fleur
blue mottled, from Lynn Vandyke
Brown/red
Golden neck
I have project colors but not ready to sell yet.

I have both Show & Breeder Quality Birds, as well as Projects. Current colors are: Blue, Black, Splash (white w/blue or lavender pattern...just like any other 'splash'), Lavender/Self Blue, White, MF, Mottled-blue & black, BMF. Projects are: Citron/Lemon, Silver, Quail and BlueRed Mottled. I am also 'toying' with Barred/Cukoo right now
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I really love D,uccles and am wanting a show quailty bird. I was wondering if my my three favorite colors black moltted, golden neck, and porcelain are all recogniszed. Does anyone here sell show quaility chicks or pullets in these colors? I am only able to have hens where i live so it limits me
hmm.png
even if you can't help me with gettenig a d'uccle informaition would be helpful thanks

Quote:
i do think they are recogniszed colors. porcelain is the 2nd most popular color than you have mille fleur being the most popular

Quote:
u have lemon!!! i hope they are going great might get some of those from you as well and maybe some self blue ones to
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom