2012 ... hype or possibility? NOT A DOOMSDAY RANT!

My thoughts are . . . prepare for the worst, and hope for the best. Getting back to self-sufficiency is why I bought some acreage away from the city, why my garden is larger than ever before, why I learned about harvesting rain and septic systems, and what started me on my chicken quest. They're not just yard ornaments to me. I've learned so much that I've benefited no matter what happens.

It's not true just no one can make a calendar that goes forever. Maybe the end of OUR CALENDAR is the end of the world! Who knows!?
idunno.gif

Quote:
i agree

*nods* were looking into a small 90 acre farm, has accessable water on site and a whole plethora of other attributes that make it a very desireable place to spend eternity and I could TOTALLY build a moat... you shouldn't put things like that in my head! **wanders off muttering about how big a sump pump would be needed... can it be solar powered... oh the possibilities....**

Quote:
Zombieland. Shawn of the Dead. You watch, it'll happen. Of all the end-of-the-world movies to have come true, it'll probably be those ones.

i think something more like 28 days later or I am Legend
wink.png

Quote:
Zombieland. Shawn of the Dead. You watch, it'll happen. Of all the end-of-the-world movies to have come true, it'll probably be those ones.

wink.png

You don't think it would be more like 12 Monkeys?? (stupidest Bruce Willis movie EVER!)

No way man... 2012 the earth is going to miraculously implode... btw where DID all that "earth" go to? It just seemed to keep falling in???? AND when the boat ramp thing didnt close, my mom just laughed and said "made in China"
lau.gif

Quote:

wink.png

"I Am Legend". The only movie that was better than the book.

"28 Days Later" was a great change to the zombie movies. No more shuffling and staggering and moaning. Sprinting and screaming are the way to go, for today's upscale, fashionable zombie.

Back
Top Bottom