2012 Marans Breeder Thread !!!!

Anyone with french cuckoos? :)

Try Mr Heinz

woot.gif
My 4000th post !

Last edited:
I have a Blue Copper roo over Black and Blue Copper Hens. You would get a mix of Black, Blue and Splash chicks.
So would I have a good chance of the darker brown eggs? If so can you put me on a list for notification when you have some ready in September? I will not be ready until mid September with my incubator/brooder etc.

My eggs are fairly dark. Marans eggs tend to lighten as the cycle goes and then gets dark again after a break (molting, winter...) I am happy with my girls egg color but of course always breeding for darker. If you will PM me when you are ready that would work. I do not have a waiting list right now so no problem getting you some.

My eggs are fairly dark. Marans eggs tend to lighten as the cycle goes and then gets dark again after a break (molting, winter...) I am happy with my girls egg color but of course always breeding for darker. If you will PM me when you are ready that would work. I do not have a waiting list right now so no problem getting you some.
Ok thanks

I can't believe I didn't find this thread until just now! :p

Hi All!

I breed Blue Coppers, Splash Coppers and now working on Birchens.....soon to be working on Blue Birchens.

On occasion I have chicks and hatching eggs available from the Coppers, Birchen eggs are not available at this time.

You can see some of my birds and eggs at www.pinksmarans.com

I am in Southwest Washington State.

Currently looking for some Blue Wheaten hatching eggs. :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom