2012 Waterfowl Breeders Directory

I have Muscovies. Black, blue, silver, and lavender (double blue gene). I also have the Duclair pied and barred patterns.

Might have lilac Anconas later this year, if they start laying. I'm just not sure how well the colors carry.

do you have a pair for sale now i wont to get into show with calls i have all kinds of collors i have a pair of magpie but i dont think they are good for show all i really have is swans geese and willd ducks

how would i need to order them from you

I won't have any ducks to sell until Fall. I have to hatch them out in the spring and then grow them up until I can tell quality. I need to keep the best trio back for my own breeding. I could start a waiting list, but every time I do that, by the time I have the ducks most of the people on my list back out. Some people cannot wait for quality, they must have them NOW. :/

i would love to have a pair or trio put me on the list even if i get another pair i would still get thhese THEY ARE BUETIFUL

I saw a post a few pages back about there being a 2013 list, but it's an article instead of a thread.

Is there a link we could post here?

Back
Top Bottom